We love clear cut Fashion therefore our Terms & conditions and our Policy at Anonymous is clear cut.
Below you will see our Terms & Conditions and our policy. By annotating "YOU" this means yourself /customer, by annotating "us" this means Anonymous.
Terms & Conditions
1. When ordering from our online store at www.ShopAF.co.uk you must ensure that the product you have chosen is the most appropriate size and is available at time of purchase via www.ShopAF.co.uk. This ensures that no errors are made by you and us (Anonymous). In the instance your order has been processed however Anonymous are unable to fulfil your order without reason will provide you a full refund with 14 working days.
2. Once you have placed your order, you should receive an e-mail from us acknowledging that We have received your order (but please contact us if you do not receive this e-mail). Please note this does not mean that your order has been accepted. All orders are subject to availability and acceptance by us (which We may refuse for any reason).
3. After you submit your order, we immediately contact your bank or card issuer for authorisation to take payment from your account. We will not process your order until payment has been received in full. If we accept your order We will confirm this to you by sending you a further e-mail confirming the Product is being processed ready for dispatch at which point the contract between us ("Contract") will be formed.
4. As soon as you place your order, we start to process your order which means you will not be able to change it before delivery, but you may be able to return your Products under section 2 of these terms and conditions or under our Returns Policy.
5. From time to time We may make minor changes to a Product to reflect changes in relevant laws and regulatory requirements.
2. YOUR RIGHT TO CANCEL
2.1. If you are a consumer in the European Economic Area ("EEA"), you have a legal right to cancel a Contract if you change your mind until 14 days after you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the Products, unless the Products are split into several deliveries over different days in which case you will have until 14 days after the day you receive (or someone you nominate receives) the last delivery.
2.2 If you wish to cancel a Contract under clause 2.1, you just need to communicate this to us within the timescale set out in clause 2.1. The easiest way to do this is to contact us by email at email@example.com
2.3. If you cancel a Contract under clause 2.1 after the Products have been dispatched to you, you must return them to us. You must send off the Products within 14 days of telling us that you wish to cancel the Contract. you will pay the costs of your returns if you use our free returns service in accordance with the Returns Policy here, but if you do not use this service in accordance with our instructions then you will be responsible for the cost of returning Products to us.
1. Your order will be fulfilled by the delivery date set out in the Dispatch Confirmation or, if no delivery date is specified, then as soon as reasonably possible (depending on the delivery service you have selected). In any event, delivery will take place no more than 30 days after the day your Contract is entered into.
2. If no one is available at your address to take delivery and the Products cannot be posted through your letterbox or left in a safe place, after three failed attempts, we may end the Contract and clause 13 will apply.
3. Delivery of your order will be complete when We deliver the Products to the address you gave us and the Products will be your responsibility from that time.
4. You will own the Products once We have received payment in full.
5. The images of the Products on our site and in our other advertising materials are for illustrative purposes only. Your Products may vary slightly from those images. Although We have made every effort to display and print the colours of the Products accurately, We cannot guarantee that your computer's display of the pictures, or the pictures in our other advertising materials, accurately reflect the colours of the Products that will be delivered to you.
Anonymous is happy to provide an exchange for an alternative size of the same product as long as
Anonymous will not compensate you for the return of goods to us, this means postage, packaging, delivery costs and loss of product through transition from You to Us. In the case following dispatch and internal quality check the product is not in the condition as the same at point of dispatch, www.ShopAF.co.uk reserve the right to refuse refunds or exchanges.
5. OUR RETURNS POLICY
If you are a customer in the UK, you get 7 calendar days to refund your order
Anoymous will not compensate you for the return of goods to us, this means postage, packaging, delivery costs and loss of product through transition from you to us. On return if the return adheres to point 4 above, Anonymous will refund the full amount for the purchase made online for that order item.
If you receive faulty goods, you may also have a right to exchange and to ask us to replace them or get a refund in conjunction with section 4.
6. FAULTY GOODS
Please return your item(s) to us within 7 working days after finding the fault, and remember to get in touch before returning. You can do this by going to our 'Contact Us' section and a member of our team will look into it.
Please don’t use any faulty items after finding the fault, or we may not be able to provide a refund.
7. RETURNS PROCESS
Repack the item with all the tags still attached.
Login to our returns portal via your account. If you are unable to do this, contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Deliver the package to your local post office (see section 4/5)
Ensure you keep your proof of delivery returns. Once we have the package we will exchange or refund in conjunction with section 4 or 5
You must not misuse, commit or encourage a criminal offence on this website. We take this type of offence very serious and operate no tolerance policy. Any such breach would be referred to the relevant enforcement authorities together with your details. The intellectual property rights in this website are owned and controlled by Anonymous.
All material featured and information provided on the website, whether text or images, are protected by copyright, trademark and other intellectual property rights and are owned by or licensed toAnonymous.
You may electronically copy or print any of the contents on condition that you are using them for personal and not for business or commercial reasons. Use of this for any other purpose is strictly prohibited without prior written permission from Anonymous.
When registering as a trade or retail customer (including guest)you will be also registered to our mailing and newsletter. Where you wish to exercise your rights to opt out from this mailing or newletter the ability will be found at the bottom of the mailshot. Following your opt out you will not be contacted. Where, by error we have continues to mail you, inform us for rectification